- Accepted & attend a University of California University or Any Ivy League University
- Prove financial need
- Must be resident of Colusa, Tehama, Glenn, Butte, Sutter, or Yuba County.
- Submit the Avalos Foundation Scholarship Application to the school’s counseling Office or directly to 19 Greens Lane, Pleasanton CA 94566
- All Application need to be posted marked by April 15th the current year
- Application must be typed or printed legibly and be filled out completely to be considered.
- Submit a personal statement addressing the following: family background, scholastic achievements, educational and career goals, financial need, and any other relevant information.
- Unofficial high school transcriptions
- Letter of University Acceptance
- List of all Extra Curricular Activities/Community Service activities.
- The scholarship is $1000 a year
- The Scholarship will be paid in the spring semester or quarter after verifying student has achieved quarter or semester with 3.0 GPA in academic year
- The scholarship can be renewed based on high academic achievement at the university level and continued involved with Avalos Foundation