- Accepted & attend a University of California University or Any Ivy League University.
- Prove financial need.
- Must be resident of Colusa, Tehama, Glenn, Butte, Sutter, or Yuba County.
- Submit the Avalos Foundation Scholarship Application to the school’s counseling office or directly to 19 Greens Lane, Pleasanton CA 94566.
- All applications need to be postmarked by April 15th the current year.
- An application must be typed or printed legibly and be filled out completely to be considered.
- Submit a personal statement addressing the following: family background, scholastic achievements, educational and career goals, financial need, and any other relevant information.
- Unofficial high school transcriptions.
- Letter of University Acceptance.
- List of all Extra Curricular Activities/Community Service activities.
- The scholarship is $1000 a year.
- The Scholarship will be paid in the spring semester or quarter after verifying student has achieved quarter or semester with 3.0 GPA in an academic year.
- The scholarship can be renewed based on high academic achievement at the university level and continued involvement with Avalos Foundation.